Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Quick Little Thought

The other day number 3 pulled one of my favorite drinking glasses off my desk an onto the floor. It of course shattered.

Goodbye Gentle Domo Kun.

It always feels as though no matter how carefully I pick up the glass nor how many times I sweep the area, I always manage to find little shards of glass in the most painful ways possible. Usually with my awesome glass detecting feet.

Digging glass out of any part of your skin can be tricky and painful. Thankfully I had matured past the days of trying to dig it out with my fingers while crying incessantly.

I have found a set of tweezers that makes the process much easier.


They were designed by Majestic Bombay to be the ultimate precision tweezers. They are made from two solid pieces of metal. The tips come to a point and meet up perfectly. The grip area is wide enough for a secure hold during any extraction exercise.

In addition to glass removal, they would be perfect for the removal of splinters as well as ingrown hairs.


Disclaimer: I may have received this product for free or at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed above are my own regardless of how the item was acquired.

No comments:

Post a Comment