Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Sharing something that I have accomplished

I often feel like everything I am doing in life is for nothing. I feel like I work so hard to accomplish absolutely nothing. In the meantime I over look the little things and neglect to give myself credit. And when someone points out an accomplishment that I have done, I find myself writing it off. "Oh that wasn't me or by my effort that got that task accomplished". 

I often under value the effort and work I put into this blog. (Yes, I mainly write it for myself, but still.) Did you know that I started this blog at the end of September of 2015? This blog is less than 6 months old. In the short time that I have been sharing funny parenting stories and product reviews, this blog has accumulated almost 900 views. (I am trying to think of a fun way to celebrate once the blog reaches 1000) And to be honest, I didn't think the blog would take off like that. For this to be my first blog, I am kind of impressed.

Additionally, I also been sharing my reviews on Amazon.com. I started writing reviews for the items I receive for free and discounted as well as for the items I buy about the same time I start this blog. Amazon keeps track of your reviews as well as how many other people find your reviews "helpful" and they create a sort of stack ranking. These rankings are updated about once a week. My first ranking on Amazon was around 1.5mil. (yeah, you ultimately want that number to be low) This week however, my ranking on Amazon as a reviewer is #33,134. That is a huge improvement. I am now officially in the top #50,000.

You can check out my Amazon Public Profile at the link below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/A2L2WTRMI4FJAK

I know this may not mean a whole lot to you, but for me...this is me recognizing my own accomplishments, which I don't do nearly enough.




As always feedback, questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome. Please remember to follow the blog and register your email address at the top of the page to have new posts delivered right to your email inbox and never miss an update. Disclaimer: please be aware that any item mentioned in this blog may have been received for free or at a discount in exchange for a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this blog are my own regardless of how the items were acquired.

No comments:

Post a Comment