Saturday, September 26, 2015

And So the Winds Rise

Hello Everyone,

This is the first post in what I hope will be many.

I am a mom of three kids (age ranges from 1-9 years old) and I work full time. From my life experiences I want to share with you the things that work for me and what does not in the hopes of saving you time, money, heartache, and maybe even a temper tantrum or two.

Mission Statement:

I want to provide honest feedback of not only items I try in my household, but even the life hacks we all want to try to see if they really work but maybe hesitate on. If ever you see something that you would like for me to try, please leave a comment and a link to it (if you can) and I will see what I can do.

A Little About Me:

I am 29. I have no shame in admitting my age. I have a bachelor's degree in Media Arts and Studies and I am only a few classes away from a Master's degree in Communications with an emphasis in Marketing and New Media.

As I mentioned above, I have three kids. The oldest, Jacob, is nine. My middle child, Bianca, is six. Nick is the baby, born in 2014.



I will be drawing on my personal experiences in day-to-day products and activities and hopefully my humor will shine through.

Life can be hectic, hopefully by showing you the inside of my whirlwind of a life, I can help you through yours.





No comments:

Post a Comment